.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Silver Reflects

My reflections on various topics under the sun

Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

My last lab ( hopefully :-)

I just finished the last lab of my undergraduate engineering education ( I am an optimist ;-). Well, there is no feeling of exhilaration here, just relief, plain relief. There is also a hint of tired resignation considering that I got partial output yesterday. Moreover I seem to encounter a strict enforcement of Murphy's Law during lab exams - any topic which I neglect to check out is bound to come in the exams :-(. Not that it matters much. In 4 years, I seem to have become desensitized to all such setbacks. I accept everything with a smile, self-deprecating humour & lots of rants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home